With tabs you can:
- Use one Internet Explorer window to view all your webpages.
- Open links in a background tab while viewing the page you're on.
- Save and open multiple webpages at once by using favorites and home page tabs.
To get started:
- Press the CTRL key while clicking links (or use the middle mouse button).
- Click any tab with the middle mouse button to close it.
- Press ALT+ENTER from the address bar or search box to open the result in a new tab.
This page is powered by Speedbit ©2013